- NSR has been started by NASSCOM which is the apex representative body for IT / ITeS industry and is maintained by NDML (fully owned subsidiary of NSDL, the first securities depository in India). For more details on NASSCOM and NSDL please refer to https://nationalskillsregistry.com/aboutus.htm
- 117 leading IT /ITes companies (click for the list) representing more than 60% of the employee strength of the industry are participating in NSR system.
- NSR has been classified as a Security Best Practice and is required by the industry.
- More than 11.10 Lakh professionals have already registered on NSR.
- NSR is the trusted industry reference spot for showcasing your registered profile.
- NSR is a positive, progressive and employee oriented system that gives the employee a fresh chance to create and maintain his / her correct profile, showcase such profile to companies of choice and view the results of background check process.
- NSR also makes joining, relieving, reference, background checks easier and faster.
- NSR facilitates identity assurance and security for all registered professionals.
- By registering your correct details you join the league of registered and trusted professionals and deter other persons with fake / inflated details from competing for opportunities.
To participate in NSR, register your details. Click on the following link to start registering-for-nsr.htm
- NSR benefits
- NSR FAQs
- NSR Registration Checklist - How to Register
- Know NSR - How to Use NSR
- NSR Charges